Friday, May 06, 2005

Nurse's Day

Apparently it is Nurse's Day. Unfortunately, no one sent me this card or this one (I'm actually pretty glad no one sent me that one).
I've also found out that May 8th is National Student Nurse's Day . I don't feel entitled to be celebrated as a nurse yet. There is an advertisement on television with multicultural, multigenerational individuals in soft focus saying things like "Thanks for not judging me," "Thanks for telling me the truth," "Thanks for giving me hope," etc. and ends with "Thank you for being a nurse."

It makes me cry.

But I don't think I deserve to be thanked yet, I'm still in the thanking stage. On May 8th, however, bring it on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Student Nurse's Day (sorry, no crappy ecard).
-E

9:24 PM  
Blogger Ilan Muskat said...

Happy Orthodox Nurses' Day!

We of the Eastern church celebrate Nurses' Day twelve days after the heretic schismatic West.

The Patriarch will have words with you.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »