Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mentor Corporation

I think it is very funny that the company whose breast implants have newly been approved by the FDA for use in cosmetic breast augmentation surgeries is called "Mentor Corporation"? Just who, and how, are they "mentoring"?

Yesterday I had final exams for both of my psych classes. I apologize for the lull in writing but I've been trying to study how to be therapeutic in every crisis, psychotic break, suicidal episode/attempt, delusion and domestic abuse scenario. Generally, I don't think you'd want me around in most of these cases but I've at least gained basic competence in handling these types of situations. I am so happy that they're done and I'm 7 credits closer to graduation. Our Community Health Nursing course starts Monday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These techniques are also useful for most family/in-law encounters! Dianne

6:11 PM  
Blogger Ilan Muskat said...

They are mentoring aspiring young comic book artists.

"Boobs need to be THIS big, little Timmy."

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't they call 'em "Womentoring"? -- Jerry

9:21 AM  
Anonymous natural breast enhancement said...

Well done on a nice blog EmJC. I was searching for information on natural breast enhancement and came across your post Mentor Corporation - not quite what I was looking for related to natural breast enhancement but very interesting all the same!

If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on breast enlargement.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »