Sunday, February 13, 2005

Worries

Two of my friends have kindly listed the top ten things about which they worry under my "Panic" (02/07) post and so it's only fair I confess my own:

1. Somehow becoming a "likely" RN (see all)
2. Schizophrenics, drug abusers and patients receiving electroconvulsive therapy (see "Panic", 02/07)
3. Being overly scatalogical (see all)
4. Not being able to find a bedside commode next time (see 02/11)
5. That my tea cozy doesn't like me (see 02/04)
6. Being suctioned (see 02/04)
7. Having more than 2 patients (see all)
8. Being sat on by a patient (see 01/26)
9. Thinking cognitive distortions aren't distorted (01/12)
10. Being self-referential (see 1 - 9)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, here's my list:

1) My abs
2) My pecs
3) My biceps
4) My triceps
5) My quads
6) My lats
7) My hamstrings
8) My anterior delts
9) My posterior delts
8) My glutius maximus

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ hahahahaha nice one, spooky!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did we tell you about drinking all those protein shakes? now you can't even count to ten! (which could really interfere with your sets)
-heidi

1:58 PM  
Blogger Home Based Business Opportunity Seeker said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Where you been? You have got to look at my home based business blog!

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »