Monday, November 15, 2004

SUVs

We learned an interesting fact about common injuries children sustain today. Motor vehicle accidents (where the child is a pedestrian or passenger) are the most common cause of accidents in children under 18. Children who were hit or run over by a car used to come to the hospital with fractured femurs, arms, skulls and a lot other bone-related damage that could generally heal well with time and care. However, with the advent of SUVs, children are now coming to hospital with lacerated livers, burst spleens and other internal organ damage that is a lot more difficult to manage. SUVs hit their little bodies higher up and do far more harm than a sedan ever could.

Who knew we'd long for the days when only sedans ran over kids?

11 Comments:

Blogger Enlargement said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about diabetes recipe) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about diabetes recipe related articles and subjects.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

Organ Transplant

5:50 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

http://www.broroy.com/Help_Alex_Get_a_New_Kidney.html"

4:32 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

Organ Transplant

7:58 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

appeal

7:41 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

http://www.broroy.com/Help_Alex_Get_a_New_Kidney.html"

9:03 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

Organ Transplant

4:28 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

appeal

4:20 PM  
Blogger Brother Roy said...

related stuff. If you are interested come and check it out if you get time.

7:44 PM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

8:34 AM  
Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Stop by and look at my home based business canada blog site.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »