Wednesday, November 03, 2004

On Being Canadian

Some parents give their child the gift of a second language, others a talent for the arts or mathematics. My parents didn't give me any of these. However, they had the good sense to be Canadians. Greeting this morning's news knowing that I have a second, less dreadful home makes it easier to deal with.

Some people wore black to school today. Others couldn't care less and still others were thrilled. My first lecture this morning was on children's experiences of pain. Our professor began with "I have personally entered a world of pain after yesterday..."

I promise to sponsor you all in the immigration process. Diverse, cosmopolitan Toronto? Gorgeous and temperate Vancouver? Urbane, funky Montreal?

Take your pick.

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery houston blog.

12:00 AM  
Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Please consider looking at my top 10 home based business blog.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »