Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Mouth on That Kid...

I was sworn at by a very young child today. I also avoided fists, sharp little baby teeth, ragged little nails and flying feet. It's not so bad, really, because kids are small and easy to hold down but I do feel like an orderly in some '70s mental asylum movie. My patient was (obviously) extremely agitated, anxious and combative and used the S, F and B words describe me. The father was so embarassed and urged me not to take it personally. Who could take swear words from a preschooler seriously? Especially when the worst thing I'm doing is taking the kid's temperature.
I've decided to take it as a compliment that my instructor assigned me this "noncompliant" patient.

1 Comments:

Blogger Make Money Home Based Business said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I beg of you, just check out my home based business for woman blog.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »