Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Notches

So my class can put another notch on our nursing belts (what would a nursing belt look like? Who knows!): we're all but finished our first full-fledge clinical nursing course. We had our final exam today and our last clinical day is Friday. The course has been wonderful and I can only hope our clinical courses will continue to be so exciting.

Accuing another 4 credits is encouraging as it helps remind us graduation isn't, in fact, eons away.
A notch in my own every-growing belt: I'm a quarter of a century old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Search for my blog, please!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »