Saturday, August 07, 2004

Done(ish)!

Yesterday I wrote my last exam and I finished my first semester (and first quarter) of the program. I did well on the exams and left amazed at how much I've learned (wow - when did I turn into an afternoon special?).


My reward? A whole month of vacation. I'm in Toronto now and will be in Toronto, Kingston, Montreal, Quebec, PEI, Boston over the next month. I didn't bring a single school book.
I'll write if anything relevant comes up but otherwise I will be away until early September.


Sidenotes: My mother has kindly pointed out some of the occasional (frequent?) typos/spelling errors I make. I'm proud of myself when I actually write stuff down and the writing usually takes place in between classes so I don't get to the editing part much so please excuse my typos and other errors. I promise you I AM literate and mildly learned and these errors are the product of rush and laziness and not stupidity or MR (the v. kind nursing way of saying developmentally delayed (mental retardation)).


5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my health insurance company in pennsylvania
related site. It pretty much covers health insurance company in pennsylvania
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about skilled nursing care facility and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about skilled nursing care facility so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by skilled nursing care facility

8:54 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery los angeles blog site.

4:23 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery mexico blog!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Jump into my work from home based business blog.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »