Friday, May 14, 2004

Last day of work.

Today is my last day of work! I really enjoyed this job and learned all there is to know (or all I ever want to know) about Institutional Review Boards, consent forms, the National Cancer Institute, pharmaceutical monitors and at the same time got to learn a great deal about cancer research and the development and practice of medical research in general. It's a heck of a thing and takes more people than I ever imagined.

Most importantly, I've developed a thick skin when it comes to angry doctors. Part of this job involves being the bearer of bad news and I've learned how to do it while maintaining some semblance of self confidence, managing to remember I have absolutely nothing to do with it AND keeping my mouth shut.

Perhaps at the end of the day it will be this thick skin that will make the coming year easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Best Home Based Business said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Search for my home based business opportunity seeker blog, it will leave you speechless.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Blog Baltimore »